Thursday 21 June 2012

Auditions ... HELP!

I have nearly finished piecing the top of 'USA #5' but I need to decide on the corner and setting triangles. My dear niece Hannah bought me this cute book for my birthday:

 


which was very helpful in not only reminding me how to sash and construct each row but also told me the rough size of my triangles. I'm lucky that I have plenty of larger pieces of fabric still left to choose from and here are the 3 finalists):

Contestant number 1 is a plain brown and cream, rather understated fabric:


Contestant number 2 is an 'in your face', 'you won't miss me' rich autumn fruity little fabric:


Contestant number 3 is an orangey brown and cream sweet little butterflies and flowers (a close relative of #1, I think):


I'm leaning more towards #2 and #3 so put them next to each other, thinking one would jump out at me shouting, 'PICK ME!'


But it didn't! Decisions ... decisions ... not something I struggle with making usually - so I know I'm really not sure because I've been looking at it for 3 days and yet I still can't make up my mind which one to choose :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)