Friday 2 November 2012

Farmers Wife Fabby Friday (4)

Or not so fabby this week ... grrrrrrrr! Block #47 (Homemaker) was on my list of 6 blocks to make this week and I just could NOT do the 'y' seam. I have sewn one before but this feels somewhat different - almost like there's an extra seam in there ... anyway, it was beyond my limited sewing skills so I put it to one side (for now) and found a substitute :) Here are my 6 blocks this week (which takes me to 24):

First up, #31 Evening Star


#40 Friendship Block


#56 Maple Leaf


#58 Mother's Dream


#71 Puss in the Corner


#109 Windows


And all 6:


And Nell ... double grrrrrrrr - like she couldn't have sat off my blocks?


Do you have a favourite this week? 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty blocks! Why is it that the cats always have to sit on something you'd rather they didn't sit on..... mine do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)