Sunday 13 January 2013

My 2nd passion :)

You know how much I love sewing and how quickly I came to love sewing but I also love skiing (though it took me a few years to love it - I was a late starter!) and we're on our holiday at last ... yay!

Arrived a couple of hours ago in Avoriaz, France and it is PERFECT! 

The chalet is beautiful, there's been fresh snow and we get to spend the week with dear SIL and hubby. 

Just taken this photo from the chalet lounge:


Oh happy days! And there's free wifi so I can keep in touch with you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the beauty of it! Lucky you. I tried skiing a few times but I have no balance. I spent more time on my behind than on the skis. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jennifer. I've come back to tell you that I've given you the Liebster Blog Award. I hope you accept awards! Congrats. You can read more about it at http://joyforgrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/surprise-liebster-award.html.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)